Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Jus something I have fallen in love with recently.....

Peter Gabriel - Book Of Love Lyrics
The book of love is long and boringNo one can lift the damn thingIt's full of charts and facts and figures and instructions for dancingBut II love it when you read to meAnd youYou can read me anythingThe book of love has music in itIn fact that's where music comes fromSome of it is just transcendentalSome of it is just really dumbBut II love it when you sing to meAnd youYou can sing me anythingThe book of love is long and boringAnd written very long agoIt's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxesAnd things we're all too young to knowBut II love it when you give me thingsAnd youYou ought to give me wedding ringsAnd II love it when you give me thingsAnd youYou ought to give me wedding ringsAnd II love it when you give me thingsAnd youYou ought to give me wedding ringsYou ought to give me wedding rings

No comments: